…in the past week I’ve said…”I didn’t know that”.
1. I didn’t know that same-sex marriage would be legalised in Ireland.
2. I didn’t know that ‘Westboro Baptist Church’ in America would declare that apparently ‘God Hates The Irish’. (In reaction to number one)
3. I didn’t know that U2 guitarist ‘The Edge’, would fall off stage in Vancouver during the first night of their world tour.
4. I didn’t know that the woodpecker would be seen in Ireland for the first time in 80 years.
5. I didn’t know that Northern Ireland’s ‘First Minister‘ would suffer a heart attack…and live.
6. I didn’t know that Ireland’s most loved sports presenter Bill O’ Herlihy would suffer a heart attack…and die.
7. I didn’t know that the top temperature this week would be 20 degrees Celsius.
8. I didn’t know that Ireland would fail to qualify for the Eurovision Song Contest. (Again)
9. I didn’t know that Prince Charles (British Royal), would shake the hand of Gerry Adams (Irish Republican).
10. I didn’t know that my ‘ireland2day‘ blog would be nominated for the ‘Versitile Blogger Award’. (For the second time).
So…now I know!
(Photo taken last week in Co.Wexford)